Hey all,

I just know that one of you out there will be able to answer this!

Basically, I have my lappy networked to my PC via ethernet.  All was working
fine when all of a sudden two days ago, I get the little yellow exclamation
mark over the network connection in the windows task bar near the time.
When I click on it it says that there is Limited or No connectivitiy.  When
I click on "repair" it says that windows is trying to renew my IP address
but after a while brings up an error and says that it was unsuccessful and
to contact the network administrator (hehe, that would be ME!  eek!). I am
able to view the hard drives and shared folders/files on each computer,
however, I am unable to access the internet or email on the lappy.

I am running Win XP on both systems. Any assistance would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks so much in advance!!

:)

Tan.