On 21 Feb 2005 at 15:55, Mark Roberts wrote:

>  Not that you can tell much from small web images but I suppose they're
> better than nothing. My seat-of-the-pants impression is that the 20/2.8
> is one of the sharpest lenses I've ever used in terms of actually
> resolving detail (the F100/2.8 macro would be its main rival).

It's interesting how perceptions can vary. I still enjoy my A20/2.8 but it's
now one of the poorest performing WA lenses I own. It's definitely a contender
for a new super-duper AL design revamp.

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998