----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom C"
Subject: RE: On-the-Go Storage, it works!

What I'm looking for is something similar. However I'd like to have around 120g capacity.

What I'd like is a single device that will store 120g of data, provide the ability to burn CD's and/or DVD's, and not require a computer.

I have a 40g Flashtrax, but I anticipate far exceeding it's capacity on a 2 week vacation, plus if it were to 'go south' I'd lose everything. I want to be able to burn a backup copy to CD/DVD after copying files from the compact flash to the hard drive.

Does anything like this exist in a single unit?

The best I could come up with is a laptop, which isn't the best solution for travel.

William Robb