Hi!

Kiki's a bike courier, and she was having a bad day when I took this. I was going to call it either "Kiki's Bad Day" or (tongue in cheek)
"Kiki Prays to the Bike Gods" or something like that.

Anyway, here it is:

I think it just works. In fact, I think you could've omitted the story, Frank. There is very certain yet very subtle sense of a world falling onto her here. The tilt of the street, the pose, the facial expression. My wife also thinks it works. There are some distracting elements on the bottom of the frame, but they're very minor nuisance.

I think you just did it :).

Boris