In a message dated 3/7/2005 8:10:08 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hmmm ... I counted five film cameras and five digi cameras.

Shel
=========
Well, it seems my ImageTank just went belly up (the screen is lit, but there
is no information on it), so that means all my photos up until the Japanese
Garden are lost. I must say the ImageTank is one of the worst purchase I have
ever made. (I am thinking of taking it to a computer shop that recovers
information from damaged hard drives, since basically it is the same thing. Or
I might
let it go, none of my photos were that great.) This is about only the fourth
time I have used it. (Actually, I may unscrew the cover myself.)

:-(

I have a few photos from the Japanese Gardens which I will post later,
though. But nothing great.

Marnie aka Doe