I've been working on photos all day since I recovered them. Then I started
wondering how to share them. I can't compete with the great shots that John has
already shared, and Godfrey's two, and more great shots to come from Bruce and
Shel and others, I am sure.

So I decided to dribble out about six photos as PESOs, probably in twos. Then
I'll direct you later to a "GESO" with about ten others that you haven't
seen. Not that you are waiting with bated breath, but you might find it
interesting to see what each of us noticed, shooting in the same area, that the
others
didn't. Or did, as the case may be.

I really have no decent shots of PDMLers, it seemed others were doing that,
and the few I got turned out poorly.

Besides I want CREDIT for some PESOs! ;-) (Since I haven't done that many.)

So here are two PESOs from the recent NorCal PDML meet, probably my favorites:

Fern Gradient -- Japanese Gardens
http://members.aol.com/eactivist/PAWS/pages/ferns.htm

Fat Watch -- History Park
http://members.aol.com/eactivist/PAWS/pages/watch.htm

These are slightly smaller with a slightly lower resolution than I normally
do, because I was/am planning on posting a group of shots from the outing.

Comments welcome, of course.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)