> From: Scott Loveless <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2005/03/08 Tue PM 02:56:15 GMT
> To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
> Subject: Re: Power zoom lenses
>
> On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 15:29:32 +0100, Sylwester Pietrzyk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > Yes they work. But power zoom function doesn't :-)
> >
> Not the answer I was looking for, but an answer nonetheless.  <g>  Thanks!

As a guide, if the function is present in all parts of the system that require
it, then it will function.

E.g. if the body and lens can AF, then there will be AF.  If one of them can't
then it won't.  If the body and flash can TTL, then the system will TTL.  If
one of them doesn't, it won't.  And so on....

mike

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
virus-checked using mcAfee(R) Software
visit www.ntlworld.com/security for more information