IIRC, your system takes PC133 memory modules. These are available for about [EMAIL PROTECTED], or even lower.

http://www.techworks.com and http://dealram.com is where I usually go to find RAM.

Godfrey

On Mar 9, 2005, at 3:03 AM, Paul Stenquist wrote:

It would be well worth the money to add at least half a gig of memory to that machine, preferably a gig. If you're going to run PhotoShop, it will be crippled with 256 meg. Memory is pretty cheap. I think you can find half gig chips for a little over a hundred dollars US.
Paul