I'm quite fond of the lens. Although I use primes for serious long lens work, I
like the 80/320 for walkarounds. I've posted a couple shots from it previously,
but I'll reference them again. This shot is handheld of a moving subject at 320
with continuous autofocus:

This guy is at 200 or thereabouts, handheld:
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=3139464&size=lg