On 20/3/05, Jostein, discombobulated, unleashed:

>I too have a problem with the passersby. I think the wheelchair adds
>another dimension to the two foremost persons' gaze at the beggar.
>Therefore, I think the shot would have been a lot better if they were
>not on the edge of the frame.

and hence my advice about

>a...n...t..i..c..i...p...a...t..i..o..n

look at the whole frame - know what has happened in the last few seconds,
what is happening, what will be happening in the next few seconds. If the
shot as it is

<http://www.misenet.sk/Berlin/>

is cropped, can it be loosened up a bit to include more of the people at
right? If not, personally i would lose them altogether.

.02 :-)

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__