Hi Frank
I understand your rules well but for me, one important thing is missing:

---> You not only take a photograph, you publish it later by showing it at
least here. <------

That is, of course not a problem for me, because otherwise I would not see
all the nice people PESO's here,
but it is a different thing according to the law and would maybe make a
difference to peoples decision to let you take a photo of them or just to
find it "okay".

What do you think?
greetings
Markus