Mike W. wrote:
http://www.fotocommunity.com/pc/pc/cat/2213/display/2790694

Was it real? Can't imagine that there's much of a "cowboys and indians" or "cops and robbers" culture there.

No idea, but the thought never really struck me that it could be. Since the pic is from a potential conflict area it's probably too easy to jump to conclusions. I think boys are boys everywhere. They may be playing Jedi knights for all we know.

Maybe a crop on the three characters to exclude extraneous detail?

It's actually cropped a bit already. I wanted to have some environment in there since it's a Travel shot, but I see what you mean.

Thanks, Mike. I really appreciate it. :-)

Jostein