Quoting Don Sanderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> If it's a black one you 'may' get your money back.

Thanks Don, it is a black one, doesn't look knocked around.
I'm pretty sure I don't want it to keep, it is all electronic with only
B and the X synch speed as mechanical shutter speeds if the batteries
fail. I think the MX will do me just fine as a body.

Quoting Keith Whaley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> It's indeed a simplified version of the beloved ME, all of which lead to
> the much vaunted MX!
> Number one, you have to like mechanical cameras, or all bets are off.

Keith, I have an MX and it is fine, I really only want the lens 28/3.5 M that
comes with the MV. It isn't what I'd call a mechanical camera at all, the
shutter is mostly electronic, the exposure is auto only, etc. Thanks for the
extra info about usefullness and reliability.

This email was sent from Netspace Webmail: http://www.netspace.net.au