Unfortunately here in the US Midwest the humidity is high
enough in summer that if you get things much below ambient
temperature (spelled it right this time) as soon as it hits
the air it begins to sweat.
I have a small 12vdc fridge but it gets thing too cool
sometimes.
If I can figure out how to rig a thermostat for it it
should be just the thing.

Don