Decide for yourselves how to treat these:

-----

It is similar situation in Japan as well. FA50 & FA35 are not in stock at retail shops just like B&H. You can order them, but it will takes time to get them. Usually 2-3 weeks.

They are still in production, though. It is slow for sure. And they know that demand for primes are high. Pentax is small company compare with Canon. I guess that it takes time to fill up orders.

-----

And another rumor (from online German seller tekade.de) that the 12-24 will list for 999 Euros. Others dispute that Pentax could be so crazy.

-----

We know that there were production runs of some primes in 2003. I had wondered if that was the last run of FA primes before closing down production in Japan, and producing new DA and D FA designs in Vietnam. But perhaps not.

Joe