Hi Mark,
That's the first mention of the Domke F-2 in this thread.
My most used bag is still a beat up F-2.
It's so old that it's brown with tan trim, a color that
hasn't been made in quite a while I don't think.
I'm still considering making/buying custom dividers for
it for the ist-D.
No space wasted on dumb old padding in this baby! ;-)

Don