Aside: there's at least 1other Australian active in this thread
(although I recall Rob is leaving Pentax...?) - Paxtons (Sydney) is no
longer buying 2nd hand and as such is reducing the prices to clear.
I did see a 135/2.5 of one description (manual, of course) for circa
AUD250 amongst others.   Graces in Kings Cross (Sydney; incidentally,
the last place I had a manual-focus argument) has a mint Sigma
17-35/2.8-4 and a stack of other manual mounts.

Both are probably worth a phone call if this is up your alley.