Christian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Mark Roberts wrote on 3/29/2005, 9:29 AM:
>
> > They may not make a full frame sensor, but I think Pentax will certainly
> > have a camera with a full frame sensor - as soon as such sensors become
> > economically feasible.
> >
> > That'll be a couple of years at *least*.
>
>Semantics.  Whether they produce a camera that houses a full-frame
>sensor or produce the sensor themselves is irrelevant.

That was my point.

>What is relevant is that they show no interest in producing anything other
>than APS-C sensors for the K-mount

How do you know that? It's *very* early in the DSLR game and much to
soon to tell development is yet to come.

>And, come to think of it, they don't really show much interest
>in the production of *better* (your definition of better goes here)
>APS-C k-mount DSLRs.

I think they definitely have shown interest. I expect a better K-mount
DSLR to be announced by the end of this year and be available early next
year. And a better one after that. And so on.

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing