Well, it depends.  He did say the camera was AS-IS, so he may not let you
return it, despite the fact he totally misrepresented the 28 and 55mm
lenses.  You can try though.  Otherwise, you did get a SPF + 80-210 mm zoom
for $107.  Not a bad deal, but I know it stinks because you still got screwed.

BTW, my policy on eBay is to assume the equipment needs work, and bid
accordingly - unless you know and trust the seller.  I have learned this
the hard way.

Todd