On 3 Apr 2005 at 8:05, Paul Stenquist wrote:

> On the basis of this, I'm thinking
> I don't need the 20/2.8. That f-stop would be nice, but it appears to
> be an f-stop that I wouldn't want to use.  I'm speaking only in regard
> to perceived sharpness. On these web images, I can't really judge CA.

CA is visible to me and the the zoom appears pretty poor compared to the A20,
it certainly wouldn't replace my A20 and I'm not that fussed with the
performance of the A20 relative to the A15 or A16F. Josteins results (great
page J, thanks) confirm my tests over the years particularly the 645 lens
results.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998