That doesn't seem to add up.  If 60%-70% of sales are outside Japan,
then 30%-40% would have to be inside Japan.  In that case it would
be next to impossible for both the Americas and Europe to be larger
than Japan (especially if Japan is about the same as the rest of
Asia and the Pacific).

Herb Chong mused: