Gee, missus grundy, im sorry. i want dod it agane.

Bulky: 3.       Clumsy to manage; unwieldy.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Third Edition
copyright © 1992 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Electronic version licensed from
INSO Corporation; further reproduction and distribution restricted in
accordance with the Copyright Law of the United States. All rights reserved.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Quoting Graywolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

every one I ever drove (about 5 of them, none of them new when I drove them)
had a bulky shift into second gear, up or down, hence my comment.

That's twice now I've seen a gearshift described as bulky, surely you mean
balky?

Bulky - of large size for its weight
Balky - stopping short and refusing to go on

------------------------------------------------------------ This email was sent from Netspace Webmail: http://www.netspace.net.au