Thank you, Scott.
On Apr 19, 2005, at 11:14 PM, Scott Loveless wrote:

I'm sorry to be so late commenting on this one, Paul.
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!  In regards to the other comments, I didn't
notice cars or headlights until someone else pointed them out.  Thanks
a lot, Shel.  <vbg>

Spent most of the weekend doing yard work, but I got out for a brief walkaround this afternoon.
You have to be in pretty good shape to be able to maintain a position like this for an extended period of time. And I'd say that this young lady is in pretty good shape:
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=3270949&size=lg

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com