On 4/20/05, donal husni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > "Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson
>
> ---------- I like this comment...................
> My big fans
> and really new to me to hear this word, as I know "the decisive moment",
> "hand as a velvet", "tip-toe"...
> do you know the official web site of Henri Cartier Bresson?

No, I haven't been to his website.  I got the quote from some
photographers' quotation site, which I've long since lost.

If you're interested in HCB, you may want to go to the Magnum site.
As I'm sure you know, he was one of the founders of that august
agency:

http://www.magnumphotos.com/c/Home_MAG.aspx

cheers,
frank