Gosh, this one's having a second life. Thanks Frank.
On Apr 19, 2005, at 11:21 PM, frank theriault wrote:

Spent most of the weekend doing yard work, but I got out for a brief walkaround this afternoon.
You have to be in pretty good shape to be able to maintain a position like this for an extended period of time. And I'd say that this young lady is in pretty good shape:
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=3270949&size=lg

I love the composition, with the cars in the background, the crop with the partial wheels so nicely proportioned, and of course the subject's not too hard to take, either. <g>

Great stuff.

cheers,
frank

-- "Sharpness is a bourgeois concept." -Henri Cartier-Bresson