Humble thanks, Boris.

And you're right. This is my second spring this year. :-)
It's still a bit early on here, but the fields are turning green fast now. Feels like a relief, really. The scents and the light...

Sorry to hear about the hamsin "attack". Hope the winds turn soon.

Don't get sand in the *istD...:-)

Cheers,
Jostein

----- Original Message ----- From: "Boris Liberman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://oksne.net/paw/gryta.html

Jostein, you've been in the spring this year already :).

Back in Russia we used to have a term "early spring" which I think would fit here... However here we're suffering from hamsins - sandy wind, +30 and above... So it is very refreshing to look at the work such as this...

As usual, you're quite excellent :).

Boris