-----Original Message-----
    From: "frank theriault"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Sent: 26/04/05 03:17:21
       That's a personal decision.  If the positives of spending more (more
    personalized service, keeping local retailers and possibly wholesalers
    in business, generally making the downtown business area of a given
    town or city more lively by keeping those businesses alive, etc.) are
    outweighed by price in your mind, then that's fair enough.  Buy
    cheaper.  It's your prerogative in a capitalist society;  you need not
    justify it.  Just know that there may be consequences;  if they aren'
    t important to you, then that's the end of the discussion.