If you can find one for $200.00, don't hesitate a moment - buy it!  Think
in terms of $500+

I like mine quite a bit, generally preferring it over the 15mm only because
of size.  I think the 15mm may be a bit sharper at the edges, but I can't
confirm that as I've not done a side-by-side, head-to-head comparison.
I've only used a 15mm a couple of times.

Bruce used my 18mm on his istD, and I may have a few shots handy made under
similar circumstances.

The real question is whether you want to use the lens on a digi camera or a
FF 35mm film camera.

Shel