Just as silly as those who constantly tell us how many thousands of shots
they made with their DSLR cameras.  My comment was sarcastic.  Who cares
how many frames have been shot.  Let's see the photos.  Which are good and
which are interesting and which have lasting value.

Yesterday I shot 36 exposures.  The day before about the same.  What does
that tell you?  Nothing ....

Shel