[Original Message]
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I lost control of my color images. That was high on my list of reasons

for switching to digital. Yes, BW was fine. (And it remains so. I still
have a very nice darkroom.) But for much of what I do, I have to shoot
color. The best lab in the area was consistently kinking my 120 film so
that frame number one -- and sometimes number two as well -- was almost
always ruined. My color negative film was frequently coming back dirty and
scratched.

--
A man's only as old as the woman he feels.
                        --Groucho Marx