I said: "which camera has a higher ratio of interesting photos to duds?"

To which Ken Waller responded:
> Gee, and I thought it was the photographer that took the image not the camera.
>
> Kenneth Waller

You don't think that some photographers shoot more digitally because
they can without paying a premium?

Judging by the number here who proudly trumpeted (within a couple of
months of buying their *istD), "My shot count is such-and-such!", I'd
say that most shoot much more when film price isn't a factor.

So yes, I did mean "which camera" and not "which photographer".

cheers,
frank