one of the first things you learn about any art or craft when you go into business is that if you can't stop when it's "good enough", your business fails. hundreds of thousands of professional photographers learn it or fail. the difference is that what is "good enough" for them is far above many of the "it's my best" that everyone else does.

Herb....
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shel Belinkoff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2005 12:58 AM
Subject: Re: Digital profligacy

Maybe I just have a different standard than others - maybe good enough is
good enough, and most people when looking at a print can't see an off
couple of pixels, but if I know there's something that can be made better,
and I know how to make it better, I'll make the choice to spend the extra
time and energy to do it better.  I just can't stand that "good enough"
attitude that we see so much of today.