frank theriault escribió:

Carlos,

What part of Spain are you in?  I'll have to find out exactly where my
mother's going to be staying.

In Zaragoza, the capital of Aragon, a region that is in Northeast Spain. My city is just midway between Madrid and Barcelona, 320 km. from Madrid and 300 km. from Barcelona.

Has there been a PDML-Spain gathering yet?  Anyone else for Christmas in Spain?

As far as I know, there hasn't been such kind of gathering yet. I only know of another Spanish PDMLer, Jaume Lahuerta, who lives in Barcelona. I have been approached by e-mail by some Spanish people who read the list but don't send any messages. In fact, I don't write to the list very often, I can't keep up with the volume of e-mail coming from the PDML, as I have other activities such as work, sleep and some more insignificant things to do. Just now, in my PDML folder there are 3315 unread messages.
By the way, if you or your mother need some information about Spain that might be useful for you, I am here to help.

Carlos