This is so tempting. With all the trips I have planned, I have to watch the back account to figure out how I can get to all these places I want to visit.

The passport is always ready,

César
Panama City, Florida

Juan Buhler wrote:

Just to jump in...

I'm leaving for Spain at the end of the month. I'll be there for two
months (June and July), makigna base in madrid and travelling around.

Anyone want to have a summer Spain PDML meeting?