Hi Boris ...

That's the strangest thing, for, you see, the scan came out a bit bluish,
which is odd since I was scanning a C41 B&W.  So I decided to with that and
see where it would lead.  I decided to see what would happen if I made the
person featureless.  I won't comment further at this point.  Thanks for
stopping by and looking.

Shel