> > Does the 645N imprint WHILE the film is advancing to the next
> > frame, one row/column of dots at a time, or is it done all at once?
>

> I believe its done one dots at a time while rewinding the film. Not sure though....
>

> Pål

REWINDING ? On the 645N ?  What I meant was: Is the data imprinting done
as one large array of pixel, or like an old-style dot matrix printer, where there is
only a column of dots that moves across and forms the letters as it is moving?
In this last instance, the 'single column' of dots would be fixed and the film would
be moving in front of the column.

Michel