Don't be so sure about that.  The SMCP (K)135/2.5 [Not the Takumar K
135/2.5 that G was futzing with] is a mighty fine lens, and it wouldn't
surprise me in the least that it will compare favorably with the FA135,
although I would think that, being a newer design, the FA would be expected
to shine.

Shel