Professional photographers are every bit as diverse as any other group of
people. Some tinker endlessly with images. Some won't take the time for that.
Some think blown out highlights are cool. Some think oversaturated colors are
cool. To generalize about what a "professional" might do is like pissing into
the wind.
Paul