----- Original Message ----- From: "Graywolf"
Subject: Re: PESO: Invitation to Hike

Yep, you all should go back to using the Speed Graphic. One sheet of film = seven great photos (old Speed Graphic ad). Hum..? That certainly is different from 14,000 digital shots = one OK photo.

That might be overkill for a lot of people.
For myself, I don't miss my Crown Graphic at all.
I do miss not having used my Tachihara these past few years though.

For me, the biggie is getting away from the whole "fix it in Photoshop" mentality. Do it right in camera, you don't have to spend a bunch of time later fixing your mistakes, leaving you with more time to do something useful.

William Robb