From: P. J. Alling [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 20 May 2005 21:44
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Photography or/and art?

I was just at the local framing shop to pick up a small pre-cut mat for my flying egret photo, it makes a nice 5x7.
While I was there the owner was framing a Picasso, later work, watercolor and what looked like crayon, (looked like Crayola if you ask me). It was of a female nude and I personally have seen it's equal carved into desktops in college lecture halls, but it was signed by Picasso, and dated...

--
A man's only as old as the woman he feels.
                        --Groucho Marx