Hi Frank,

It's just that "glow" that I find so enticing.  Perhaps a scosh less might
be an improvement, but as it is, it lends an ethereal and diaphanous
quality to the photo, moving it away from the more typical photo and giving
the image a sense, or feel, beyond the subject matter and composition.  I'm
sure that'll sound like "artsy fartsy double-talk" to some people, but
that's how the photo works for me.

Shel