I've tried to stay out of this but....

Other than fps of the motordrive, what does the F-100 offer that the MZ-S
doesn't, and how many of us can justify 4 fps over 2.5 fps?  Personally, I
find my PZ-1p and ZX-5n perfectly suitable for my needs and would rather
spend the money for lenses instead of a whiz-bang body.

Bill, KG4LOV
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello
I ve just read reports from MZ-S owner.
It seems that the SLR find easily owner in the US.
Wheraas in France, everybody complain its high price.
My personnal wish is that Pentax makes a better SLR at the same price of the
Nikon F-100.
Am I the only one in this case or most of the list will buy the MZ-S ?

See you

[EMAIL PROTECTED]