> REally, how will you feel is MZ-S with the same price, has a 4 fps speed
and
> a Synchro 1/8000 and Synchro X 1/250 ??? Does it remember you a PZ-1p???

Other than sports photogs who MIGHT be able to justify 4fps (to my way of
thinking it just allows you to get more missed shots by letting the camera
try and find the proper moment to make the shot).  Besides, I can't really
afford enough film to be able to go through a 36 exp roll in 9 seconds.

As for sync speed, what's the practical difference between 1/8000 and
1/6000, especially considering the flash range at those speed will be
ridiculously short.

Bill, KG4LOV
[EMAIL PROTECTED]