Hi!

> If I may make a suggestion........

Yes of course...

> Seriously, don't go out and buy a bunch of clear glass.
> It's not really time consuming to change filters. If you are in an all fired
> rush to get some glass, get a really good polarizer in each of the sizes you
> use, and one protective filter in each of the sizes you use.
> If you still shoot B&W film, consider some filters for that.

I have two Cokin A system holders and a good bunch of filters
including polarizer...

So perhaps it would translate your suggestion to buying just one
protective 49 mm and one protective 52 mm... Well, given what
eBay/PDML offers I will do more or less just that.

May I ask what is it "mail order"? And can I use "mail order" from Israel?

--
Boris