Might I suggest a book - out of print but findable and not expensive - "Photographic Facts and Formulas". It has complete formulae for many old recipes for both film and paper - might be worth a look. Many of the formula printed on the web are in fact from this book - some with 'additions' that the person posting them thought appropriate.

Best,

Wiggy

Paul Stenquist wrote:

You can find a recipe for D-23 on the web. It's fairly easy to mix your own.
Paul