----- Original Message ----- From: "Shel Belinkoff"
Subject: Getting That Old fashioned Glow - Coming Along

Bill, I know you're an HC-110 advocate.  I've never used that particular
developer.  Any comments wrt how it might work with some of what I want to
do?  Long tones, low contrast, soft look with lots of detail ... maybe the
dilute mixture would be the way to go?

HC:110 is a high capacity low solvent developer. I got turned onto it when I got the Jobo, and needed a film developer that would process a lot of square inches/liter. It is also one of the older developer formulations that Kodak has. It's been around for a very long time.

While I think that most of what you describe is lens related, HC:110 might make a very nice complement to what you are attempting as well.

William Robb