Hi again,

On 10/06/05, Cotty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 10/6/05, Mark Roberts, discombobulated, unleashed:
>
> >>For that cigar, please answer:
> >>
> >>1. Who made the modification.
> >
> >Cesar.
> >
> >>2. What the modification was.
> >
> >Snakeskin covering on the camera, of course!
> >
> >>3. The result of the modification upon my face.
> >
> >A look or horror and/or embarrassment.
>
> In was going to throw in another clue, but someone's gotta figure this
> out. If you lie down for a bit, it will become clear......

Hmmmm, looking skywards? Night sky? Day sky? Is that an IR wossname
thingy atop the lens? Question 2 a step in the right direction? Did
you mean answer 2? Perhaps blackness? Suggests night sky, like I'd see
lying down (on me back) right now (assuming my keyboard, computer and
I were outside, natch). Might tie in with IR illumination but brain
power seems to be flagging right now...

Cheers,
Eric.