Jeff,

ALL cameras are the same camera with differing sets of bells and whistles. But you
knew that.

The trick is to =know= what bell and whistles are important and desirable for your
photography, then look for a camera that contains the largest number of your desired
features at a price you are willing to pay. If the features of the PZ-1p are a good
fit for you, buy it. If the feature set of the MZ-S is closer, then consider it. Hell,
if the F100 is a better fit, buy =it=.

Two things to remember:

1. There's not a camera on God's green earth that will make you a Photographer (and
please, all you literalist folk, you know what I mean).

2. How a camera feels in your hand is as important as what the camera can do. If you
don't enjoy using the camera, it doesn't matter if the camera can work miracles,
because you won't use it. Conversely, if you really enjoy using the camera, you'll
find ways to overlook any apparent shortcomings in the feature department.

Doug

At 7:46 AM -07006/15/01, Jeff Geilenkirchen , under cross examination, admitted:

--
Douglas Forrest Brewer
Ashwood Lake Photography