From: Jeff Geilenkirchen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Thanks for the feedback all!   I totally understand the points being made.
> I look forward to handling the MZ-S and see for myself if it's worth it.

Jeff,

One more thing to keep in mind is that Pentax has, at times, replaced a body
fairly soon after its release. The PZ-1 turned PZ-1p and ZX-5 turned ZX-5n.
(Putting on flame-retardent suit) If you're hesistant at all about the MZ-S,
it might well be worthwhile to see if a MZ-Sn comes out in a couple of
years.

Mark