There is only one meaning of the word "FALSE"
as far as I know. NOT TRUE.

What you don't seem to understand is that there
are many instances where an item listing has
made false claims as a matter of FACT, not
opinion, and that is what I am mostly reffering to
(there are cases where even opinion could be
argued too but that's another issue for another day.)

i.e you buy a size XL T-shirt and is says right
on label size L. things like that. "working"
items that don't work, Used items (obviously worn) sold
as new, sealed items delivered unsealed, complete
items actually missing parts, etc, etc
I could go on and on. Just because these were sold
at ebay auciton doesn't mean the buyers don't
deserve full refunds or cant renegoiate prices
paid which is what you claimed to be the case just
because they were sold in auction format. That isnt
true, its false.

And this is huge, it DOES NOT matter whether the
person lied or was mistaken if the claims were false,
if it did every crook out there would just lie and
then "play dumb" like he didn't know when he really
did. A mistake is no better than a lie, the seller
has to take responsibility for truth in their listings.
If they were mistaken then they have to refund/renoegoiate
with the seller. The seller made the mistake in that
case, not the buyer...

JCO